Denver Career Fair – Sales & Management
Meet your next employer at United Career Fair’s Denver Career Fair.
If you’re interested in a position in sales or sales management in your local area, the United Career Fair’s Denver Career Fair is the event you should attend. You will hear directly from company representatives, then you can decide if you want to meet with them.
You will know immediately. Your goal is to make a great 1st impression and land a second interview in their office.
Another great reason to attend a United Career Fair event is for the networking possibilities. Networking is still the number one way to find the career that is the best fit for you.
Here’s how it works:
- No fee to attend
- Bring at least 15 copies of your updated resume
- Dress for a professional interview and have a positive attitude
- We’ll welcome you with a brief orientation to explain how the event works.
- The companies will give short presentations on themselves.
- You meet with all the companies you’re interested in.
Two and half hours to accomplish more than you can in two and half weeks!
Typical positions available are: Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Customer Service, Account Executive, Telesales.
Please email all questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org