Job ID: CTC20162209-36722
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Subcontract Assistant to join our Subcontracts team in our Chandler, AZ office.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
The Sr. Subcontract Assistant will
• Provide subcontract support to the Subcontracts Department to include:
• CostPoint maintenance and reconciliation;
• interface with all Programs to facilitate the approval and tracking of invoices;
• interface between the department, IPT members, Accounts Payable, Finance, Receiving and Incoming Inspection, when required to resolve issues with respect to invoices.
• Accountable for creating the Excel subcontract spreadsheet and data entry of subcontracts documents into the CostPoint database, error free, and balanced to the penny.
• Assist in tracking and reconciliation between CostPoint and the subcontract, including modifications, and resolution of open commitments, invoice coding, CostPoint closeout;
• Support monthly, quarterly, and annual accruals process.
• Initiate and/or manage various excel spreadsheets or SharePoint workflows.
• Candidate must have a minimum of two years of related experience
• No supervisory experience required
A High School Diploma or General Education Degree or equivalent experience is required.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK Flight Systems Group provides products and services that span the launch, missile systems and aerospace markets. We are a premier producer of solid rocket propulsion systems and specialty energetic products; a leading provider of small and medium class space launch vehicles for Civil, DoD and Commercial missions; a major supplier of interceptor boosters and target vehicles for missile defense; and a world class manufacturer of composite primary and secondary structures for commercial and military aircraft and launch vehicles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.