In this role, you are supporting users on software application issues and requirements (including but not limited to: MAS 200 / Sage 100, inhouse developed Intranet web application, Salesforce, CPQ, and etc.), systems and databases maintenance, designing and developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, proposed solutions with time and cost constraints.
What You Do:
- Support users on software application issues and requirements (including but not limited to: MAS 200 / Sage 100, inhouse developed Intranet web application, Salesforce, CPQ, and etc.).
- Liaise with relevant department on the project / enhancement / fixes.
- Prepare the UAT test plan, test script and sign off of a project / enhancement / fixes.
- Perform the verification of the projects / enhancement / fixes before implement to real production environment.
- Prepare and ensure all other documentation related to project are completed (Test plan, test script, UAT sign off & approval).
- Conduct training to the related business units prior to implementation of products and services.
- Develop/customize reporting program and interfacing tools for users with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Provide user training and support for new application rollout.
- Ensure all IT policies and standards operations are enforced.
- Align and support IT project plans and implementation.
What You Bring:
- Strong in MAS200 or Sage 100 or other similar ERP system support (SAP will be an added advantage)
- Software design
- System development and deployment, source code versioning and backup
- Software security, database design
- Database administration and manipulation (M4T file based, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- IT standard procedures and policies
- Planning and organizational skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Analytical skills
- Sound programming skills (Visual Basic, VB.net, ASP.net, PHP)
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.