Job ID: JV20160812-37598
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it’s a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the world’s leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nation’s largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK Is currently seeking a Sr. IS Middleware / Integrator Professional to join our Propulsion Systems Division in our Promontory, UT office. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth.
Preferred Skills, Experience and Qualifications would include:
• IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic and Red Hat JBoss application servers and web servers (Management, administration, implementation, troubleshooting and architecture)
• Unix/Linux skills (Command line, troubleshooting and networking)
• Experience managing an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
• Experience with WebSphere administration
• In-depth knowledge of J2EE framework applications to improve performance and stability.
• Skilled in configuration and automation technologies (uDeploy, Chef, Puppet, BladeLogic)
• Experience with any scripting language like Bash, Perl, Python.
• Coding experience in Java, JSP, Servlet, J2EE and Java Script
• Strong knowledge and understanding of network technologies (Active Directory, TCP/IP networking, SSL, Firewall, Proxy,Load Balancing)
• Full use and application of standard IT principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Very detail oriented and experienced working in a production environment using Change Control practices and working under technical project plans and timelines
• Experience automating and optimizing IT Services
• Experience in a highly-regulated, engineering industry (e.g. Aerospace) is a plus.
• Customer relationship skills – must have a passion for customer support
• Troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
• Must maintain a neat and organized work area
• Communication skills (English speaking)
• Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner
• Self-starter / quick learner / self-directed
• Work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
• Work and act in a safe manner
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines as needed
• Requires attention to detail and the ability to follow precise instructions
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
Competencies for Success:
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong customer relation skills.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task is a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
This position may be filled at a lower level depending on candidate’s education and experience.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products – and your ideas – into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do! We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Orbital ATK Flight Systems Group provides products and services that span the launch, missile systems and aerospace markets. We are a premier producer of solid rocket propulsion systems and specialty energetic products; a leading provider of small and medium class space launch vehicles for Civil, DoD and Commercial missions; a major supplier of interceptor boosters and target vehicles for missile defense; and a world class manufacturer of composite primary and secondary structures for commercial and military aircraft and launch vehicles. United in pride and shared goals,
Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Are you a Veteran?
Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.