Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
We are looking for a Purchasing Controller to join our team in Suolahti, Äänekoski or Linnavuori, Nokia. As a Purchasing Controller, you will work closely with our EME controllers, our purchasing team and finance team.You will report to Global Purchasing and Supply Chain Controller located in Duluth, USA. You will provide direct business support for the Purchasing Organizations for Linnavuori and Suolahti sites within AGCO.
- Lead monthly, Quarterly forecast and annual purchasing KPIs (price variances, purchasing project validation) for Suolahti and Linnavuori Sites
- Consolidate Budget and Forecast MRP volumes per part number and PPV impacts analysis of economics curves and saving projects pipeline for the respective sites
- Review Opex and Capex budget and forecast, run analysis and explain variances for the respective sites
- Provide timely information to the factory, global team for the respective sites and commodities
- Part level number standards setting for the respective sites for purchasing tool
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or comparable education
- First professional experience in the field of finance (minimum 2 – 3 years)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel, good understanding of BI reporting, experience in APT systems is a plus
- Very good written and spoken English and Finnish
- A relaxed and professional team in an international growing organization with top-notch tools and exceptional technology
- An atmosphere that encourages development, we support your professional development through self-directed training and comprehensive learning opportunities within the organization
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of remote work
- Corporate health management including comprehensive health services and fitness benefits
We would love to hear more about you and your expertise! We start processing applications and interviews already during the application period. Please send us your application as soon as possible, but no later than 20.11.2023. More information about the task is provided by Finance Director Mika Rossi on November 16th at 9-10:00 am EET (tel: +358 445778394 or email@example.com).
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!