Job ID: 82291
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
A spread role covering PMO basics to proactive analytic support in all PMO domains, or assuming limited responsibility in specific domain such as programs & events management or budget management. In this role the PO is expected to learn the practices of the Project Management Office in Amdocs, keep program management process standardization, responsible for E2E operating tasks and managing accurate data under his domain.
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for operating tasks in one or two of the following project areas within the project management office: schedules, risks, budget, planning, communications, reports, etc
- You will coordinate cross-project activities
- You will research venues & negotiate with suppliers.
- You will produce detailed proposals for events including timelines, legal obligations, staffing and budgets
- You will maintain and analyze data proactively in order to identify trends, to predict and to raise flags where needed.
- You will interface and work with Finance, HR & Project managers to deliver Amdocs' project management procedures and methodologies.
- You will interface with external associates including authorities.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Human Resources/Marketing
- 2-4 years’ experience in office administration and events planning & management
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiations experience
- Excellent English & Greek language
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to bring your project management skills to an entirely different level, acting as the “glue” to bring multiple functions and teams together to operate as one.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field