Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees, who work in more than 90 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES CONTAINERBOARD PACKAGING
The Containerboard Packaging Group, a division of Cascades, is the largest containerboard producer in Canada, and is also a top converter of corrugated products in the country. The Group manufactures a wide range of products made from recycled fibres for its North American customers in the food, beverage and consumer products sectors, among many others. The Division, which employs close to 3,400 people, owns six containerboard mills and nineteen corrugated products plants in Canada and the United States.
Cascades owes its success to its numerous employees who have demonstrated their leadership and commitment. We’re currently recruiting for members to join our Maintenance team. $35.37/hour.
Reporting to the maintenance manager, responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment and bring quick technical solutions;
- Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement to maximize equipment OEE and processes;
- Predictive Maintenance focusing on downtime reduction and improve equipment reliability;
- Work with team to prioritize work and make efficient use of available time;
- Provide technical support for Operators and Maintenance;
- Support divisional and corporate objectives including health & safety, productivity, continuous improvement, innovation, quality, waste and 5S;
- Certified Millwright with solid electrical knowledge;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach, balanced with strong problem solving and decision-making abilities;
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and organizational skills;
- Experience in the corrugated packaging industry is an asset;
- Available and flexible to work a rotating shift schedule; including 8 hour or 12 hour shifts, overtime and weekends.
In addition, the ideal candidate must enjoy a fast paced environment and be self-driven to meet or exceed targets. We are looking for a reliable, motivated individual who takes pride in their work. You must be able to work in a team environment and have a positive attitude.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women.