Who We Are Looking For:
AGCO, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Hesston, Kansas.
What You Will Do:
- Support the shop floor during required activities and product launch periods.
- Lead special projects when assigned.
- Arrange new standard data by time study or MTM as needed.
- Arrange cost estimates of manufactured components/materials ensuring completeness, accuracy, and conformance with required delivery schedules.
- Guides improvement initiatives to gain efficiency in the manufacturability of current processes.
- Communicate effectively with personnel, as the job requires, in a professional manner that facilitates teamwork.
- Resource management, planning, and interfacing with other production groups including interface with our MRP system and planning group to ensure timely production.
- Support the integration process of components to sub-assemblies and sub-assemblies to the finished good to improve the bill of process.
What You Will Bring:
- College degree in Engineering or Technology discipline.
- Basics understanding of Manufacturing Engineering concepts, floor layout, and work flow.
A Plus If You Have:
- Siemens PLM Experience
- Pro/Engineer experience
Who You Are:
- Team player who can work effectively in a team environment
- Able to provide leadership for change and improvement
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future. Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of You” – Benefits include health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, and responsibilities and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full-line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.