Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
Join one of the world leaders in global agriculture engineering Technology. AGCO’s consistent efforts to deliver smart farming solutions leveraging technology and engineering prowess has helped create innovative global platforms like Precision AG Technologies.
In Support of AGCO’s Farmer First purpose and clear intent of developing innovative technological solutions, we are opening a new digital capability centre located in Bengaluru, India.
The centre would focus on augmenting AGCO’s global IT and Digital capability and investment in high-quality technology, innovation, and R&D talent.
The teams will be an integral part of AGCO’s global ecosystem. They will work as part of a global cross-function and cross-cultural team, working together to deliver AGCO’s purpose to provide Farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world and our vision to be the Trusted partner for industry-leading, smart farming solutions.
“So if you are interested in working for a diverse organization that provides global opportunities, has a vision and purpose to help solve one of the biggest problems of our time and who is on the forefront of innovation, please apply today!”’
The Manager Aftersales Parts Analytics role will be responsible for leading the development of high value insights leveraging AI & ML and analytics reporting capabilities. The role is responsible for leading the execution of cutting-edge advanced data science and analytics initiatives for the Global Aftersales Parts team and also develop and grow the analytics capabilities for the team reporting to the role.
The role will translate, summarize, and present large and complex datasets in an easily understandable manner, making is possible to spot patterns, trends and correlations. This position design and deploy effective data pipelines, data visualizations and storytelling techniques to generate insights from data.
The role will have people management responsibilities along with being a hands-on analytics professional solving different use cases to provide value for different business units within the Aftersales Parts organization. As a part of the people management responsibilities the role will lead a team of analysts in the AGCO Digital Capability Center.
- Works with senior management and key Aftersales Parts Business stake holders in identifying and prioritizing actionable, impactful insights across a variety of core business fronts, driving informed decision-making across the business domains.
- Works with business stakeholders and functional domain experts to map reporting requirements into dashboards and BI tools.
- Visualizes data and analytical insights for easy consumption for business using reports, dashboards, and scorecards. Uses storytelling to explain business insights to stakeholders.
- Adheres to enterprise visualization standards and best practices. Optimizes performance of the queries involving on the fly calculations.
- Build wireframes and mock-ups of dashboards and reports as needed to deliver effective data visualizations.
- Defines the integration points with other systems and communication of the effects of possible system changes in cooperation with other teams.
- Explores large datasets to determine their characteristics and select appropriate visualizations.
- Works with cloud technologies to develop and deploy efficient data ingestion pipelines integrating multiple data sources.
- Acts as a change agent to drive data driven decision making within the organization.
- Possess extensive knowledge and technical know-how on data visualization and data engineering technologies / processes to build robust and reliable data visualizations and analytics solutions.
- Leads the development of machine learning and AI to develop advanced analytics models with a focus on predictive or prescriptive use cases.
- Stays up to date on leading data science and visualization practices, trends, design, learning and development cycles.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of Experience with Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI)
- 5+ years of Experience in data models, data warehousing, data ingestion concepts, relational databases and various data management methods and techniques
- 5+ years of Experience with building data integrations and pipelines from/to Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Sales Cloud, SAP, and internal CRM systems
- 3+ years of Experience of working with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP etc…)
- Knowledge of data structures of ERP and CRM Systems (Microsoft Dynamics 365, SAP, Salesforce, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in working with SQL, R, Spark or Python and Excel
- 8-10 years as a Project, Program or Product Management with experience leading global initiatives.
- 3+ years of Global experience driving enterprise level Change Management cross functionally.
- Full-time bachelor’s degree Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science, Software Technology. (Minimum)
- Master’s degree in engineering or business (Preferred)
- Certifications in the area of Data Science, Data Engineering , Data Visualization and Business Intelligence
- Professional Experience of working with Salesforce suite of tools
- GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
- ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
- POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people worldwide who share your enthusiasm.
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include health care and wellness plans and flexible and virtual work option……….
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities, or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer