Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
Join one of the world leaders in global agriculture engineering Technology. AGCO’s consistent efforts to deliver smart farming solutions leveraging technology and engineering prowess has helped create innovative global platforms like Precision AG Technologies.
In Support of AGCO’s Farmer First purpose and clear intent of developing innovative technological solutions, we are opening a new digital capability centre located in Bengaluru, India.
The centre would focus on augmenting AGCO’s global IT and Digital capability and investment in high-quality technology, innovation, and R&D talent.
The teams will be an integral part of AGCO’s global ecosystem. They will work as part of a global cross-function and cross-cultural team, working together to deliver AGCO’s purpose to provide Farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world and our vision to be the Trusted partner for industry-leading, smart farming solutions.
“So if you are interested in working for a diverse organization that provides global opportunities, has a vision and purpose to help solve one of the biggest problems of our time and who is on the forefront of innovation, please apply today!”’
AGCO is looking to hire candidates for the position of IT Service Desk Analyst.
This position is responsible for working in the Service Desk area to provide effective first line IT Support for any IT problems or Service Requests. This role provides a central point of contact for all users of IT Computer Systems. The role is responsible for recording, monitoring and progressing all IT problems and Service requests through to a timely and satisfactory resolution. Administration of User Access to all hosted IT systems. This role will support business and Operational hours and will require some flexible shift working.
- Logging Incident and Request tickets over the phone or via Self-Service forms in ServiceNow tool and assisting the Shift Lead/Major Incident Manager in case of Priority 1-2 Incidents
- Assisting users with basic IT issues right away and dispatching more complex and complicated issues to L2 and Application support teams
- Fulfilling standard requests for the business in various IT systems
- Making sure all authorizations and approvals are in place before completing/dispatching Requests
- Spotting any process deficiencies and ineffectiveness and informing the Service Desk Lead
- Escalating issues using the appropriate hierarchy flow in case resolution is delayed.
- Handling of SOX/audit related admin tasks including Joiners/Leavers process
- Taking phone calls in English from business users (Global support) and assisting other Service Desk teams where necessary (German, French, Finnish…)
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum level of education – Graduated.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be fluent in English language. Both verbal and written (Fluency in German, French or Italian language is an advantage).
- A good understanding of SOX policies and procedures and how they impact User administration responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of PC skills including windows and Microsoft office products.
- Good Customer Service skills with both internal and external contacts and good decision-making skills
- GLOBAL DIVERSITY – Diversity means many things to us, different brands, cultures, nationalities, genders, generations – even variety in our roles. You make us unique!
- ENTERPRISING SPIRIT- Every role adds value. We’re committed to helping you develop and grow to realize your potential.
- POSITIVE IMPACT – Make it personal and help us feed the world.
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES – You can combine your love for technology with manufacturing excellence – and work alongside teams of people worldwide who share your enthusiasm.
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOU – Benefits include health care and wellness plans and flexible and virtual work option……….
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.