Join one of the world leaders in global agriculture engineering Technology. AGCO’s consistent efforts to deliver smart farming solutions leveraging technology and engineering prowess has helped create innovative global platforms like Precision AG Technologies.
In Support of AGCO’s Farmer First purpose and clear intent of developing innovative technological solutions, we are opening a new digital capability centre located in Bengaluru, India,
The centre would focus on augmenting AGCO’s global IT and Digital capability and investment in high-quality technology, innovation, and R&D talent.
The teams will be an integral part of AGCO’s global ecosystem. They will work as part of a global cross-function and cross-cultural team, working together to deliver AGCO’s purpose to provide Farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world and our vision to be the Trusted partner for industry-leading, smart farming solutions.
“So if you are interested in working for a diverse organization that provides global opportunities, has a vision and purpose to help solve one of the biggest problems of our time and who is on the forefront of innovation, please apply today!”
Who We Are Looking For:
AGCO is looking to hire candidates for the position of Senior .NET Developer.
Senior .NET Developer reports to the IT Lead I. – CPQ DevOps and is accountable for delivering complex retail solutions. No specific experience is required in CPQ Development, more of a general interest, and willingness to gain knowledge an understanding in the area. This role applies the combined professional skills, technical expertise and AGCO specific business knowledge in close collaboration with the team to provide business solutions. This role is responsible for the delivery of web-based applications (backend, frontend could be a plus) and implementation of changes within their assigned functional area. The person in this role will have responsibility for delivering IT driven retail processes.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze and design new functions, processes in a team
- Deliver solutions for OneDigital program as part of a scrum team
- Cover the new implementations with unit tests and documentation
- Make performance optimization, improving system capability
- Participate in conception overviews according to the Service Level Agreement Establish and improve technical principles and train even within/out of team
- Mentor junior developer colleagues
Who You Will Bring:
- Deep knowledge of .NET technologies
- Understanding of RDB concept and SQL Server
- Expertise in CI/CD tools. (ADO, GitHub Enterprise)
- Experience with UI frameworks, and microservices
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of application development methodology
- Experience with system integration interfaces, middleware’s
- Good understanding of secure coding and cloud security
- Able to communicate in English in a business environment
- Mastered in agile development practices
- Mentoring junior colleague
Who You Are:
- Has effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Has problem solving skills
- Willingness to participate in on-call support