Job ID: BDH20172001-38018
Orbital ATK is an aerospace, defense, and commercial products company with operations in 21 states, Puerto Rico, and internationally. Orbital ATK delivers affordable innovation in developing and manufacturing highly engineered products and solutions to our customers around the world.
Orbital ATK Aerospace Group is the world’s top producer of solid rocket propulsion systems and a leading supplier of military and commercial aircraft structures. It also specializes in small and micro-satellites, satellite components and subsystems, and lightweight space deployables and solar arrays.
We are currently looking for a Data Entry Clerk Project Employee to join our team. As a Data Entry Clerk with Orbital ATK you will be working in a variety of areas which include, but are not limited to, Document Control, Contracts, and our Materials Test Lab.
• Data entry into CADM ,Contracts and Financial Database System (Costpoint), and Test lab Systems
• Electronic filing of information in controlled files locations
• Completion of all pertinent forms and notices
• Gathering all appropriate approvals; verify proper authority
• Creation and filing of completed Contract files
• Cataloging test coupons for long term storage
• Distribution of hard copies to shop floor
• Scanning of completed work orders
• Other miscellaneous duties as directed by department manager
• Detail oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Office, PPT, etc) and database understanding. Experience with share point is a plus.
• Typing skills in excess of 50 words per minute with high accuracy
• Performs well with verbal instruction
• Must be able to manage several projects at the same time
• Must express a willingness to learn and take the initiative
• Must be a team player
• Experience with Configuration Management Systems is a plus
• HS graduate or GED required
• Some college completion preferred with Business related course work
NOTE: Position may be filled at one lower level with 1-2 years related experience and HS education and/or specialized education past HS such as an applicable certification or AA degree.
Orbital ATK has the people, strategy, agility, and products to thrive in a highly dynamic national security and space environment. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products – and your ideas – into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.