Job ID: REN20172501-38106
With projected annual revenues of $4.5 billion, approximately 12,500 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission whether its a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. The company is the worlds leading supplier of solid rocket motors, a leading provider of launch vehicles, satellites and other space systems, and the nations largest manufacturer of ammunition.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking a Cost Estimating Analyst to provide support to our Missile Products team in our Rocket Center, WV offices.
• Estimate labor and material costs of manufacturing and engineering based on request for proposal (RFP) data received from prospective customers
• Analyze program and statement of work requirements, bills of material and calculate production costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data
• Collect cost data from functional representatives, subcontractors, and vendors
• Compute cost estimates of raw materials or subcontracted work and labor
• Prepare and maintain historical cost data
• Create cost models for cost estimating elements
• Prepare cost reports and present findings to management, contract personnel, proposal managers, customer representatives, Government auditors, vendors and subcontractors
• BS in Accounting or Finance with 1+ years’ experience OR AA with 2+ years of Accounting or Finance experience; MBA in Accounting and/or Finance preferred
• Experience in related work such as cost analysis or estimating in a manufacturing environment is desired
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to master other computer applications quickly
• Experience with ProPricer software desirable
• Ability to interact effectively across various departments within our organization
• Able to obtain a Secret Clearance which requires US Citizenship as a pre-requisite
United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers and grow our core areas while harnessing new technologies that will take our products and your ideas into the future. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, youll be amazed at what you can do!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D