Role: Community/Branch Manager – Dublin Local Market
Location: Clonskeagh Branch, Dublin.
This role is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Role:
We are seeking highly motivated people to join our banking team.
Our vision in Local Markets is to be the best bank in every community. We want to be customer focussed and dynamic, driven by empowered people and an agile mind-set and approach, with teams executing brilliantly every day, consistently outperforming the market and generating value for AIB. The Community/Branch Manager will play a key role in supporting and executing this vision. Your focus will be to lead, coach/empower your team to maintain and grow our business and income, develop and nurture talent, maximise use of digital intelligence and Direct enablement to create capacity for curiosity led customer engagements.
You will develop a culture of accountability and ownership, where the sharing of learning and growth opportunities are actively encouraged and promoted. You will also be expected to play an active part in supporting the community and key external stakeholders in the above branches, as well as supporting our colleagues and business across the Micro Market and wider Local Market.
This role requires a highly driven person who has evidence of being both a self-starter and team player. The roles are offered on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coach, develop and motivate your branch team to achieve their branch goals, underpinned by a culture for high performance, positive engagement, acknowledgement and candid feedback and teamwork.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop a high performing team with responsibility for delivery of key sales targets, people management metrics, risk management metrics and customer experience scores.
- Maximise use of our Digital capabilities and other key enablers across the team within the branch in order to support quality customer engagements.
- Support the customer engagement team in “making every conversation count” in all customer interactions, with emphasis on developing staff curiosity and delivering quality customer experiences.
- Drive productivity, efficiency, capacity creation and service excellence within the branch, with primary focus on ensuring accuracy of information and speed of delivery in order to provide exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrate leadership in defining clear accountabilities, objectives and personal development initiatives for all team members in support of the branch objectives.
- Think holistically & strategically with a proven ability to plan, organise & manage a team, work collaboratively with Product Partners & Business Pillars to deliver business plans.
- Be an advocate for AIB across the community in the branch and its wider environs in engaging with key stakeholders, KBI’s and community groups ensuring that we leverage the full capability of AIB’s suite of supports including Homes/BBBN, CIB, etc.
What you will bring:
- Strong leadership, people management, influencing, coaching and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple business objectives, managing and developing a business growth agenda.
- Ability to demonstrate competency in providing sales leadership support to a team ensuring all members are clear on performance expectations in relation to sales and customer engagement activity.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change with commitment to improving current processes through use of technology and automation.
- This is an MCC impacted role and applicants must be accredited with minimum of 2 APA’s to include (APA Loans) with progression to full QFA.
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
AIB is an equal opportunities employer, and we pride ourselves on being the first bank in Ireland to receive the Investors in Diversity Gold Standard accreditation from the Irish Centre for Diversity. We celebrate diversity and believe in a culture of inclusion where all our employees can succeed. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds and abilities. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees. Should you have a reasonable accommodation request please email the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
By when? Closing date is 20th November 2023
Unsolicited CV’s sent to AIB by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this position. AIB operates a direct sourcing model and where agency assistance is required, the Talent Acquisition team will engage directly with our recruitment partners.