Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
- Support strategic dealer distribution initiatvies in North America.
- Provide brands with dealer distribution local data related to distribution performance and market shares, broken down by market segments.
- The ability to generate inside and trend lines.
- Coordinate and participate in dealer standards and performance processes.
- Support the development and implementation of central distribution management tools.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferably with a commercial or research focus
- 2+ years’ experience working in data analytics, business intelligence, or a similar role
- Ability to communicate across managerial levels while demonstrating excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, and shows a strong ability to prioritize tasks
- Basic knowledge/understanding of the regulations and legislation of data protection
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of remote work within the organizational framework
- Health and life insurance
You will work hybrid or remote with the possibility to come to our Duluth site on purpose to team up with your wonderful
AGCO colleagues. Duluth is located in Georgia with a 30 minutes driving distance from Atlanta.
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.