AGCO is one of the leading, full-range agricultural machinery and infrastructure manufacturers in the world, ranking 296 on the annual Fortune 500 ranking in 2015. When you join AGCO, you join an international team of ~20,000 employees worldwide. Working together, we deliver high-tech solutions to farmers feeding the world. Join us and Grow Every Day. Every Way. AGCO´s Digital Team creates best-in-class digital solutions for farmers and dealers.
For our Digital Team at the Marktoberdorf office, we are looking for a
Product Owner (m/w/d) (Ref.: 85579)
The role of the Product Owner (PO) is one of the key operational roles within the team of each Product Manager. The PO is responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team. The overall priorities have to be aligned with the Product Manager of the respective Agile Release Train (ART). The PO has a significant role in quality control and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with the Senior Product Owner who is responsible for the Program Backlog, to prepare for the Program Increment (PI) Planning meeting.
What you will do
- Be the voice of the customer throughout the development cycle
- Develop a digital product roadmap that meets the expectations of the stakeholders
- Work with technical teams and other managers to determine the business value of proposed features and products
- Communicating the roadmap to all stakeholders, passionate advocate of product roadmap through development
- Act as a knowledge broker to resolve blockers
What you will bring
- Bachelor´s Degree or similar education
- Excellent collaborative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- First proven experience in Agile methods ideally SAFe
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Demonstrable experience and aptitude to articulate product requirements in cross-functional teams
A Plus If You Have
- Good knowledge of requirements engineering
- Customer-centric mindset
What We Offer You
As part of an international group, we offer you appropriate prospects and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Convinced? Then please apply online via our careers page with your application documents, including salary expectations.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.