Material Handlers serve as the pulse of our internal manufacturing operations by transporting raw materials, in-process parts and components and finished products throughout the supply chain.
• Perform work duties following safety rules and practices.
• Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
• Manually or mechanically secure and load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
• Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
• Certification in industrial vehicle operation
• Knowledge of operating other warehouse machinery
• Data entry, math and computer skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED (or relevant experience in lieu of)
WHAT WE OFFER:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of You” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.