AGCO is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our Chassis Dynamics team in Jackson, Minnesota. In this role you will develop new software features for our Tracked Tractor platform aimed at helping agricultural operators do more with less. An ideal candidate will enjoy problem decoding, collaboration with Software Engineers and other stakeholders, in an environment that always provides new opportunities to grow from.
- Design software solutions for distributed computing systems including real time and high-performance processors.
- Work in an Agile environment with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, developers and testers to grasp new requirements and milestones.
- Design semi-autonomous products which aide in agricultural operations.
- Create software components to be used in multiple product lines.
- Continuously Integrate and Deploy software to test vehicles.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Agricultural, Computer or Electrical) or equivalent relevant experience
- A Lean-Agile mindset
- History of working on diverse teams
- Experience working in a collaborative software environment
- Good awareness of mechatronic systems (actuators and sensors)
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of remote work within the organizational framework
- Health and life insurance
You will work hybrid from Jackson, MN and join other AGCO colleagues.
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.