Req ID: 42721
Location: Irvine, CA
Other location(s): Los Angeles (CA); Los Angeles West (CA)
Relocation benefits offered:Yes
Travel required: None
“I can be myself at work.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can influence my income.”
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I can lead a full life.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate’s ability to work remotely.
“I can succeed as a Talent Acquisition Business Partner at Capital Group.”
As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you play a critical role as a member of the global Investment-Related Recruitment team supporting designated business teams with the development and implementation of recruitment strategies for a variety of complex searches. You provide thought leadership to your stakeholders which includes Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and candidates. By using a competency-based assessment approach, you deliver unbiased candidate assessments and provide education and direction to your hiring teams to ensure the same. You pride yourself on your ability to juggle multiple priorities while also providing a best-in-class candidate experience. To thrive in this role, you excel in creating and maintaining strong business relationships and can fine tune your communication style to influence a variety of personalities. You’re passionate about developing diverse candidate pools for open roles at Capital Group.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You have previous experience recruiting in the financial services and/or investment management industry, with a high-level of interest in financial markets and experience leading searches for both strategic individual contributor and leadership roles.
- You are highly effective in designing search strategies, leveraging active and passive sourcing methods to identify qualified internal and external candidates for open positions.
- Your deep assessment skills enable you to draw accurate and insightful conclusions about a candidate’s technical and soft skills, past experiences, long-term potential and overall for Capital Group.
- You demonstrate rigor around time management and search execution and are comfortable managing multiple searches simultaneously.
- You are intellectually curious and agile and comfortable working across a variety of different investment-related functions.
- You pride yourself on creating an exceptional candidate experience, ensuring a seamless process, building strong relationships and reflecting our associate value proposition.
- Your background includes using metrics and tools to make objective, data driven decisions that allow you to recognize patterns in the business or with candidates and create compelling stories to influence key business partners.
- You are a skilled communicator and thrive in team settings by being authentic, respectful, and engaging.
- You have a track record of building strong relationships and are viewed as a trusted talent advisor by the business and HR partners. You have demonstrated experience in balancing multiple stakeholders and client groups. You are viewed as a valued member of the interview team for roles at all levels, with a strong voice in the decision process.
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.