Job ID: 101490
Required Travel :Up to 25%
Managerial – Yes
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The Software architect of Artificial Intelligence will be responsible on the technical aspects for incubating and leading our new assurance and closed loop solutions from the ground up. Define the architectural roadmap, decide on tools and infrastructure to be used, working closely with product management, customers and development teams.
What will your job look like?
• Define, innovate, lead and shape the architecture for new data products and solutions.
• Mentor developers and provide technical and professional leadership
• Work closely with product managers and customers to analyze requirements, advocate and tailor solutions based on our platform
• Hands on work on our core Data Infrastructure & tools
• Lead POC that can significantly extend our automation vision
All you need is…
• At least 3 years of experience with designing and building machine learning based applications and solutions
• Deep knowledge of frameworks and methodologies for working with large data sets, such as Bigquery, Apache Spark, and NoSQL databases
• Experience with machine learning architectures and technologies
• Experience with public cloud solutions (GCP, Azure, AWS)
• Experience building systems from the ground up
Why you will love this job:
• You will work in startup environment within a solid corporate
• You will be defining the future of Network Automations
• You will be building this domain from the ground up and have the autonomy and empowerment to take architectural decisions
• You will work with state-of-the-art technologies and with the best people in the industry
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce