In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. In this “always-on” world, we believe it is important to have a genuine connection with the work you do. The epicenter of this transformation is powered by the world’s most sophisticated networks – the connectivity we create. Our experienced employees are rethinking the purpose, role and use of our networks across the globe; to increase bandwidth, expand capacity, improve efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From sports arenas to state-of-the-art data centers – we provide opportunities where you can innovate and create, while growing and developing your career. Come connect to your future.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, team player and self-starter to join our team in the Monterrey/Apodaca area, flexible work schedule is available!
How You’ll Help Us Connect the World
This person will represent the Supply Chain side of the business and act as liaison between the Engineering development team, the New Product Introduction (NPI) Core team, and the manufacturing facility.
This role is responsible for new product development programs, as well as manufacturing site to site transfers. This role provides a cross-functional view of how the Supply Chain team and Engineering NPI team operates, with visibility to the broader organization.
• Identify required supply chain resources to support the programs (People, equipment, tooling, and material). Creates an integrated project schedule to ensure end to end supply chain activities align to the Business Project Plan.
• Management and communication of NPI schedules with the factory, engineering, material suppliers, and operations team. Ensure procurement management completion of material assessments and facilitate critical parts mitigation through critical parts list process. Identify risks and issues associated with program and drive to resolution.
• Ensure early engagement of supply chain team for DFx, material and factory sourcing, and cost targets. Facilitate delivery of required supply chain deliverables to ensure readiness for production. Manage the Readiness Checklist items / owners / and progress. Drive Process adherence. Identify and drive business solutions leading continual improvement initiatives
Flexible work/remote schedule available
Required Qualifications for Consideration
• BS/BA in Engineering area or similar.
• 6+ years of working experience as a project/program manager.
• Strong communication, Microsoft Office and SharePoint proficiency.
• Proficient in English language (written and spoken).
• Strong program management skills and ability to lead in a matrixed environment.
• Driven to take action with a high level of attention to detail.
• Experienced in detailing, preparing, and delivering presentations to all levels of the organization.
• Timeline & results-oriented – can work backward from a given due date to assign resources.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and continue to deliver a high-quality product.
• Able to travel when required (10%)
You Will Excite Us If You Have
• Program management certification is a plus.
• Experience working in or with PCBA manufacturing sites.
• Experience managing projects with 3rd party manufacturers.
• Quality experience such as Root Cause analysis, Design for X, FMEA, Lean Six Sigma, Digital Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
• Proven track record of leading business process improvements that impact customer satisfaction, financial results, quality.
CommScope is a global innovator in broadband technology. Our bright, passionate team of professionals collaborate with leading service and content providers to build entertainment and communication solutions that are personalized and mobile enabled. We are constantly redefining connectivity to power a smarter, simpler, more connected world. From the array of customers, we serve, we win when they win. This drives everything we do. Come connect to your future with us!
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo