Job ID: 98658
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Sales Operations Lead will plan, organize, and direct a Sales Operations team to support the achievement of the Business Unit’s sales and business goals based on the company’s selling methodology, processes, and procedures
What will your job look like?
- You will provide divisional management planning and support in the areas of strategy development, the annual AOP, quarterly business reviews, and ad-hoc business inquiries. Drive strategic internal planning processes and reporting.
- You will drive the divisional execution of the Amdocs sales methodology, including GEM utilization, pipeline management, and planning at the account, team, and opportunity levels.
- Be responsible for providing administrative sales support to the field sales manager.
- Attend to customer’s enquiries and create Simple Quotation to send out to our clients.
- Call out to potential clients for new business opportunities & leads.
- Follow up on enquiries coming from digital marketing channels.
- Transfer new sales leads to the field sales managers to continue on prospect development.
- Submit deal registration for focus Strategic Projects.
- Contact and co-ordinate with customer for delivery arrangements.
- Co-ordinate registration of Support Maintenance Contract.
All you need is…
- MBA with 3+ years of Sales Operations leadership experience or 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations with demonstrated leadership potential.
- Proven experience in leading strategic planning and annual operating plans.
- Experience in developing and executing Sales Enablement programs that generate incremental opportunities for the Sales team.
- Experience in driving Territory, Account, and Opportunity plans.
- Experience in communicating, executing, and governing sales methodologies that support divisional goal attainment.
- Experience in communicating/presenting at the executive level.
- Experience in determining, setting, and assigning sales booking goals in conjunction with the VP Sales.
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment collaborating across teams.
- Good at collaborating, communicating, and making things happen.
- Good in client management and would value add if experienced in customer service.
- Cheerful and friendly character with positive attitude.
- Possesses at least a Diploma preferably in Business Administrative or Computer /Information Technology fields.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for viewing the statistical data and bring value in showing trends across divisions, geographies, and so on. Also able to identify new directions, areas of focus and challenges.
- You will also be responsible for providing analytical trends of where the company is moving, and comparative analysis of how the company is performing across domains. Define analysis so that the regions/divisions have comparable data points.
- You will create cross-the-board definitions to ensure consistency and common understanding. Gather data from GEM independently, but dependent on the divisions to ensure data accuracy/integrity.
- You will generate incremental sales potential by leading the creation of division-centric sales programs, competitive blitz, and installed base analysis.
- You will recruit, hire, on-board, train, coach, retain, lead, and motivate the Sales Operations team.
- You will support the VP Sales in the development and assignment of the Sales team and individual booking goals.
- You will manage the sales professionals’ productivity, from onboarding to sales call preparation, forecasting, win/loss review, sales business compensation understanding, ongoing education, and opportunity management.
- You will follow up on documentation with customers to enable submission of invoices.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce