Additional Work Location(s) :
About the Role
The National Account Manager will provide joint strategic planning, continuous business alignment and the connection of key business stakeholders across Harman Professional Division’s top tier business partners. This role will also be also have sales responsibilities for the HARMAN Professional Canada Market.
This role will report directly to the Sr. Manager National Accounts and Canada
What You Will Do
- Develop a complete and thorough understanding of the partner’s operating model and strategic business plan and ensure our approached to this account complements the requirement.
- Meet and exceed all revenue and CM goals
- Communicate and assist in developing effective Partner incentive Programs to meet mutual beneficial business outcome
- Work closely, and communicate effectively, with the existing Harman channel team to provide strategic direction and information pertaining to the effective management of the key account
- Take Partner program analytics and conduct Quarterly Reviews based on that data, with the executive teams within the partnership
- Work with the Harman Product Development Team to communicate Product roadmap and solutions to the relevant key Executive stakeholders within the organization.
- Create effective national Training Plans that are aligned to the Key Account business plans and ensure execution by Regional Teams
What You Need
- Previous experience within the Pro AV, UC, IT or like industry with a strong understanding of AV/UC/IT system design and product knowledge.
- Proven record of identifying business gaps and formulating action plans.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with C-Level executives to create results-driven, team-oriented culture.
- Minimum 3 years of Account Management experience.
- Proven record of identifying business gaps and formulating action plans
What is Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration (Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or equivalence)
- SAP – ABAP knowledge would be an advantage
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 50% domestic travel
- Be willing to work in a home-based office in the Central Region.
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
- This position requires the use of a HARMAN or customer-owned vehicle. As such, any offer of employment will be contingent upon having a clean driving record, which will be evaluated and determined in HARMAN’s sole discretion, no more than 4 active points for moving violations (issued by any motor vehicle agency), and no references to operating a vehicle under the influence of controlled substances within the last 10 years.
What We Offer
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)