Requisition Number: 81158
The Marketing Specialist supports in the development, communication, and implementation of marketing campaign tactics and sales enablement activities that drive and accelerate pipeline and revenue specific to Storage and Data Protection solutions. The Storage and Data Protection marketing specialist is also a user of marketing system tools, using systems and following processes to support marketing campaigns and strategies, always focusing on increasing efficiencies and providing closed loop reporting for stakeholders. In addition, this role provides ongoing support of marketing and product management teams in tactical plan execution and budgetary administration of partner funding programs.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Demonstrate judgment and influence working cross-functionally to drive initiatives for the Storage and Data Protection solutions, which include services as well as key manufacturer partnerships.
- Coordinate aspects of campaigns as directed by marketing manager(s) and other marketing management
- Support marketing team in sales communication and tactical execution of events and external tradeshows
- Work with 3rd party companies, including but not limited to venues, event planning companies, booth management organizations, and event staff where appropriate
- Work with technology partners to help create and drive strategic marketing programs
- Work with marketing managers, senior marketing manager, and product management to enter marketing plans into marketing management platform
- Work with marketing managers, Senior marketing manager, and product management to enter funding requests into partner portals
- Ensure invoices are paid against execution and recorded appropriately
- Order, maintain, and fulfill promotional merchandise inventories and requests
- Develop and creates ROI reports for marketing management as requested
- Continually review processes to improve efficiency and communicates suggestions to marketing managers, senior marketing manager, and other management
- Utilize ZoomInfo, ClientLink, and PowerBI to generate lists and run reports as requested by marketing team
- Create and manage content, programs, lists, workflows, and campaigns in various systems, including Cvent, ON24, Marketo, and ClientLink CRM
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, strategic marketing campaigns, client experience, or combination of education and experience in a B2B environment.
- Experience with storage and data protection partners is ideal
- Experience in managing multiple tasks of varying difficulty and complexity.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all constituencies and levels in written and verbal formats; must be a team player.
- Able to work with other employees and areas within the company. Limited travel may be required.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Atlanta, GA; US – Austin, TX; US – Charlotte, NC; US – Cincinnati, OH; US – Dallas, TX; US – Nashville, TN; US – Phoenix, AZ; US – Tampa, FL ||