Posting Title: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER INTERN (Full time term)
The candidate will perform tasks related to the design, development, testing and deployment of software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, read, write, and review code
- Engage with the software team to brainstorm features and technical solutions
- Assist in troubleshooting software operating in a live service environment
- Support new product development (NPD) and current product (CP) teams
Essential Skills and Experience
- Progress towards a Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in Computer Science
Qualifications and Experience
- Actively involved in an internship program for Computer Science
- Experience in or willingness to learn:
- AWS tools
- PostgreSQL / sqlite
- Software workflow experience using git, CI/CD pipelines with unit testing, integration testing, code review and static analysis tools
IMPACT and Scope
Nature and scope
- Design and test support for software product and service through entire life cycle of product
- Compliance with standards
- Support new product development team with knowledge of software development practices and standards.
- Interdepartmental interactions with firmware, software, and mechanical engineering teams
- Agriculture (Grain and Protein)
Global or regional?
- Regional (Winnipeg)