Job ID: AFC20161310-36927
Industrial Security Specialist
• Minimum of DoD SECRET clearance, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance with a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
• 3 – 5 years of security related experience
• Adhering to policies, practices, and procedures of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and implementing the National Industrial Security Program (NISPOM) the company policies, practices, and procedures.
• Familiar with the Essentials of Industrial Security, Business Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Under moderate supervision, administers routine aspects of the DOD or other industrial security program to ensure compliance with government and company security policies and procedures
• Shall conduct security briefings and maintains security education programs. Investigates losses and security violations; may recommend corrective action.
• Knowledgeable in the use of JPAS, DIAS, COMSEC and Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (e-QIP)
• Requires the ability to make sound decisions, manage time, take independent action, and provide focused solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information to various audiences and all levels of the organization both verbally and through written communications.
• Must be well organized, be willing to work in a team environment, be able to prioritize tasking, perform in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
• Must be dependable, responsive, customer focused and possess the qualities of diplomacy, tact, excellent judgment, discretion and initiative.
• Information Security; accountability, transmission, marking, reproduction and disposition of classified information.
• Monitors security procedures; ensures compliance with all aspects of the program including personnel, physical and administrative security procedures.
BA or equivalent experience
FSO Certification – Preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D