As a Hub Industrial Supply’ Customer Experience Representative, you will play an active role in the success of our business. You’ll join a tight-knit team serving loyal, long-term customers. Partner with our Account Managers, Operations Team, and manufacturer partners to delight our customers by phone and at our facility. This will grow our business at existing customers, and meet or goals while increasing customer satisfaction.
While the majority of your interactions will take place over the phone, this is not a call center environment but rather a service and distribution center. Use your customer service skills to:
- Help customers get the parts they need
- Interact extensively with sales representatives and customers to clarify their needs, and research different situations
- Provide quotes
- Take orders
- Provide post order service
There is a hands-on component to your role. You’ll learn a wide variety of parts, from fasteners, personal protective equipment, to cutting tools.
- 6+ months customer service experience
- 6+ months proven problem solving experience
- Strong computer skills are essential
- English grammar & language skills, written & verbal
- Valid driver’s liicense and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of industrial distribution products
- Profit 21 experience
- Desire / ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Accuracy, ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize
- Sense of humor, desire to succeed
Applied Maintenance Supplies & Solutions℠ (Applied MSS℠) is a leading value-added distributor of C-Class Maintenance, Repair, Operating and Production (MROP) supplies specializing in fasteners; cutting tools & abrasives; paints & chemicals; electrical; pipes, valves & fittings; safety & PPE; janitorial; transportation; shop supplies; and more serving customers in virtually every industry.
Applied MSS℠ is a part of Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT), a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.