Job ID: 130508
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – Yes
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Consulting Principal delivers and sells Amdocs services on customer engagements
What will your job look like?
- You will lead and manage engagement with a client.
- You will work closely with customer and internal client teams.
- You will recommend technical and functional business best practices and solutions.
- You will develop in-depth relationships with customers and senior management.
- You will provide strategy and direction in at least one practice offering (e.g., business process optimization, organizational change management, business and system migration, etc.)
- You will provide professional coaching and development to consultants, peers and internal and external customers.
- You will manage and provide guidance to internal and external employees in their day-to-day activities.
- You will manage a consulting team and/or customer/Amdocs personnel (from various business units) either directly or as a matrix.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of several components of complex business change programs
- You will manage, oversee or lead various project aspects such as schedule, budget, risks, deliverables, etc.
- You will approve all major deliverables and sign offs on completed tasks (may be functional and technical in nature )
- You will serve as a Customer Advocate, responsible for conflict resolution and prioritization of activities.
- You will actively engage the client to promote Amdocs services for additional sales by identifying business challenges within ACD and accounts and leveraging experience and business insight to help customers understand the value that Amdocs provides through its consulting and software solutions.
- You will monitor and support the recruitment process for projects and programs.
All you need is…
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing multiple consulting assignments in the Telco /IT industry.
- Expert knowledge of the market, key players and overall requirements.
- Domain and practice expertise based on the need (e.g., BP, BR, PMO, data analytics), depending upon the role.
- Solid customer facing experience at the leadership level.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and driving deliverables.
- Proven experience in being actively engaged in sales cycles and in the pursuit of sales-related activities (RFPs, RFIs).
- Undergraduate degree required
Why you will love this job:
- You will have overall responsibility and authority for Amdocs engagement with specific customer.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will be challenged to driving penetration into the existing and new opportunities to grow the overall business
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce