Logistics done differently.
Are you an experienced Workshop Team Leader or Supervisor? ideally with experience from a white goods or vending industry? Are you looking for new opportunities to join a rapidly growing logistics company, one that values and develops its employees? If so, we are looking for someone with your skills and experience to join us at our new site in Goldthorpe, South Yorkshire.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer an hourly rate of £12.10. In addition, we offer 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays). You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Day to day you will be overseeing a small team of Workshop Engineers who will be repairing industrial white goods
- You will ensure all items within the workshop are completed on time and to standards required by our customer
- You will make sure your team have the tools and skills in order to do the best job possible
- You will be the “go-to person” for any internal escalations in the Workshop operation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Previous experience of working within a workshop environment is necessary
- Ideally, you will come from a white goods environment, however other industries such as vending machines or similar will be considered
- You must be a leader and a motivator, who has an eye for detail and a technical understanding of products
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.