Req ID: 52107
Areas of Interest: Wealth Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
Accelerated Career Track Intern – Wealth Management
The ACT Intern Program is a summer- long intensive 10 week program.
BOK Financial is a regional banking powerhouse, financially stable and strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long-term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career! We offer you a collaborative environment, commitment to our communities as well as your growth and development.
The Purpose of the Role and Impact on the Company
Our intern program is a long-standing tradition. Many of our long-term employees got their start with us and continue to grow their careers with us. We make it a priority to invest in every aspect of your professional and personal growth. We provide you the tools for developing your knowledge in finance, analysis and sales so you’re prepared for a career with us.
The Value You Deliver
We know it's your enthusiasm, point of view and energy that make the difference. You will be responsible for a variety of assigned projects and studies throughout the bank and participate in internal training programs and self-study courses to develop on the job with a specific focus on operations, markets and strategies.
What You Can Expect
- Participating in production activities in support of lines of business needs
- Working with peers on process improvements or other projects as assigned
- Participating in Battle of the Interns where you’ll present your findings to a panel of judges
- Developing skills in time management, presentation and persuasion, sales, leadership, communication and professionalism
- Building relationships across all levels of the company, from your peers to our executives
- Learning from mentors and managers as well as building blocks for a successful career
- Preparing financial reports, working on special projects, presenting and analyzing data and making recommendations from financial information
- Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet, database, and word processing applications
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting and financial principles
- Excellent math skills and ability to understand/calculate percentages and fractions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources to achieve outstanding results
- Ability to interpret company policies, procedures and practices
- Ability to communicate effectively with excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
Desired Soft/Personal Skills
- Enjoys collaborating with teams and various lines of business or working independently when necessary
- Detail oriented and intellectually curious, digging into the reasons behind a cause
- Enthusiasm for learning with a focus on a career in banking
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through work towards completion of a Bachelor's degree.
Our internship program will begin in late May 2020 and run 10 weeks throughout the summer.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.