We’re looking for bright energetic individuals to join our Distribution Team. Advance your career with Havertys, the most established Furniture Retailer in the industry. Your onsite, hands-on training begins on your first day, where you’ll learn Havertys standards for handling and delivering quality Home Goods. You’ll thrive in our team environment where our focus is always superior Customer Service, Integrity, Quality and Teamwork. Come grow with us at Havertys, where Life Looks Good!
Position is Tuesday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Overtime is available.
Pay is $14. 50 – $17.50 based on experience.
The safety of our customers, communities and team members is our first priority, so we are implementing continuous enhanced cleaning and safety protocols based on guidelines provided by the CDC and U.S. government.
Havertys provides masks and protective equipment to all employees and works to maintain social distancing practices in the workplace to ensure safety amongst our team members and Customers.
Responsible for the proper handing and unloading of merchandise from containers and trailers
- Hand unloading of merchandise.
- Placing merchandise on carts to be transported in to our racks.
- Accountable for proper handling of materials and merchandise to minimize the potential for damage and injury.
- Accountable for adherence to company policies including safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
- Accountable for maintaining a clean and clear work environment, free from trip hazards.