Vulcan Industries has been providing merchandising display solutions for over 70 years. We take pride in our diverse customer base which includes some of the world’s best known retailers and brand marketers. With domestic and off-shore manufacturing, as well as sales offices in key markets across the country, we offer global solutions in today’s global economy.
Under general supervision directs and performs functions of all positions in the Warehouse office, including storing and distributing raw materials and finished goods, conducting inventories, maintaining records and preparing requested materials for distribution. Other activities may include loading and routing trucks. Years of Experience: 1-3 years
- Run daily reports and keep staff updated
- Monitor email requests and disseminate information
- Enter orders into daily shipping tracker
- Verify small parcel has been shipped appropriately
- Verify orders are packed out correctly
- At least 1 year of demonstrated work history in a “lead” type role.
- Perform basic math operations with common fractions & decimals.
- Ability to read work order specification sheets.
- Ability to write simple sentences, series of numbers, names, and addresses.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate or learn to operate various machines, such as: Plant equipment & machinery, scales, tape measure, rivet machine, pumps, valves, control gauges, wrenches, electric pallet jack, forklift
- Must be able to obtain a Forklift Certification.
- Inside, non-climate controlled environment, variable work days and hours. Some overtime will be required.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Prolonged sitting
- Climb and balance.
- Kneeling, crouching, stooping
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.