adidas’ commitment to our people is integral to the success of our retail team. We offer a true retail career path for individuals who want a long-term future with the adidas business.
As one of the leading sports brands globally, adidas has been built on a vision that our passion for sport makes the world a better place. We lead through innovation – in our product’s performance technologies, in our Originals fashion, and in our commitment to developing and growing the company’s most important asset: our people. We're looking for experienced retail leaders who maintain high standards of themselves and their staff. The In-Store Visual Merchandiser will be expected to lead from the front, inspire success in all areas of In-Store Visual Merchandsing, people management and store management.
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand
- Diligently executing store operations, with a special focus on a selected functional areas
- Providing support and feedback to Retail Professionals
- Ensuring the efficient and effective implementation of the global visual merchandising direction in assigned store.
- Managing, motivating, and leading the team to achieve KPI’s, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, take ownership over them, and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Train and coach team members on VM related responsibilities to drive customer service, and support to the floor
- Cascade VM communication provided by Store Environments and District Manager, to Store Managers and store team through training and meetings
- To understand the store operations to drive sales through VM
- Update weekly the Space Management Tool floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement and ROI. Weekly analysis of Space Management Results with SM and draft common action plan
- At least 12 months work experience as an in-store visual merchandiser/sale team leader in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial- focused retail environment
- Advanced numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
*Please note, internally this position is called Supervisor (In-Store Visual Merchandiser).
What’s on offer?
A competitive annual salary, retail bonus scheme and adidas employee benefits are also on offer to the successful candidate