Compass One Healthcare is a premier healthcare company with 46,000 engaged team members who are focused on delivering quality, value, and exceptional patient experience through specialized services and protocols in more than 1,650 hospital and health system locations in 48 states. Through a combined three-quarters of a century of healthcare experience, Compass One offers seven customer-focused core services: Food and Nutrition, Environmental, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Healthcare Technology Solutions (Clinical Engineering), Facilities Management, and Ambulatory Services. Compass One is committed to the growth and development of its associates, and its unique Positive ImpressionsTM program features a team of 100-plus Patient Experience Managers dedicated to driving a better experience in each of our hospitals. Also, Compass One’s exclusive partnership with Press Ganey leverages rich analytics to better understand how to improve experiences for patients, family, customers, caregivers, and the community.
As Vice President of Operations, you will be the relationship link for CompassOne Healthcare, our clients and team members. In this Senior Leadership role, you will lead the business strategy, and be responsible for organizing, collaborating, and influencing with cross function teams. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of accomplishments, able to quickly gain credibility and understand that the culture is value driven. This individual will also possess demonstrated leadership experience in evaluating solution opportunities that further the strategic growth, financial and support services objectives.
• Directs and manages CompassOne Healthcare Services teams to include Food & Nutrition, Laundry and Environmental Services.
• Successfully builds relationships at all levels of the team, client, customer and organization.
• Conducts and/or monitors client, associate and patient satisfaction surveys.
• Builds an effective, engaged, results achieving team.
• Develops and monitors realistic and accurate budgets and forecasts. Ensures that the business is meeting financial performance and client forecasts; optimizes financial performance and operational productivity.
• Ensures that Operations Leadership Team members are performing their responsibilities effectively and takes action as needed.
• Ensures audits are conducted at all locations.
• Supports recruitment and training efforts and develops and coaches management associates to meet staffing needs and talent management programs. Ensures optimum utilization of region associates to reduce turnover while not sacrificing quality.
• B.S. Degree, Master's degree preferred.
• 10+ years of progressive healthcare management experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in a multi-unit setting preferred.
• Self-motivated, adaptable, flexible and possess desire to learn and passion to succeed.
• Positive attitude while working effectively and efficiently with high quality assurance and success measurements.
• Ability to perform in an ever changing, sometimes ambiguous environment.
• Competence to take complex business issues or initiatives and apply creative problem solving or strategies for timely implementation.
• Creates Trust and Maintains a work environment where people are committed to the organization's goals and success.
Apply to Compass One Healthcare today!
Compass One Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 393191
TANEISHA J HAMILTON