Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- To continually strive to exceed our Guest’s expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again
- To seek and ensure standard-setting safety and cleanliness in the shops at all times.
- Work professionally with peers, staff, other departments, and the public at all times.
- In concert with the management and staff, set the standard and be an example in implementing Vail, Attitash, and Fleet maintenance Policies.
- Create and manage the budget for the Attitash Fleet Maintenance Department
- Support peers and management in striving towards Fleet Maintenance Vision, Mission, Goals, and objectives.
- Support the management in implementing the troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of all Attitash Mountains’ vehicles, including but not limited to trucks, shuttles, snowcats, small power equipment, and heavy equipment.
- Be proficient in our people and payroll management systems and other applicable computer systems. Word and Excel experience an asset.
- Ensure all aspects of communication are carried to staff, including special events, service bulletins, meeting minutes, etc.
- Daily staff assignments
- Ordering and proper receiving of parts and other items to ensure timely payment.
- Implement individual and team recognition.
- Coach, develop, and mentor staff.
- Posting, interviewing, and hiring of staff.
- Ensuring Progressive Discipline policies are implemented fairly and consistently.
- Monitor the quality and consistency of repairs on all equipment.
- Liaise with and maintain a relationship with suppliers
- Responsible for keeping selected information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Desire to be a leader.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Record Keeping-Ability, to ensure accurate records are kept and highlighted for input by maintenance planning.
- Utmost commitment to a team environment.
- Strong personal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to be positive even when the going gets tough.
- Professional attitude with an eye for attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to change.
- Willingness to attend both mandatory and optional management training.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
Attitash Mountain Resort offers more than just a ski area–it’s a home away from home. Join our team and experience warmth, friendliness and the ultimate winter lifestyle. A mountain of possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 237990