Who we are?
We are a global leader and trusted partner focused on developing, manufacturing and distributing agricultural solutions with our brands Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, powered by Fuse® and Precision Planting® smart agricultural solutions.
Our purpose is to offer farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world. Our core values of transparency, respect, responsibility, integrity and team spirit underpin our work, how we interact with each other and what strategies we employ to fulfill our mission. Our core values are the practices we use daily in everything we do.
If the world of agriculture changes, so do we. With courage. We do this for the farmers. For the people who work for them. For us. For the future.
Join us and experience our platform of global diversity and entrepreneurial spirit as you help us create innovative technologies and positively impact the food of nearly 8 billion people worldwide.
What we are looking for:
A Product Validation Engineer responsible for NVH and fatigue analysis and support all AGCO programs to ensure industry leading customer satisfaction. This person will work inside the AGCO Laboratory to define and perform MTS Bench test, Shaker Bench test and field data collection and report to Product Development Engineers. He or she will be responsible for leveraging analytical tools to help solve NVH and fatigue problems.
What are you going to do:
- Act in technical and administrative activities;
- Be responsible for running and conducting tests;
- Perform critical analysis and evaluation of requests for laboratory tests;
- Create and publish performance reports based on lab test results;
- Plan testing activities and keep all data up to date;
- Define and collect data in the field (accelerometers and extensometers) and test in a Shaker bench and MTS;
- Support the R&AE, CAPEX and AVT activities;
- Provide technical expertise in NVH and fatigue to engineering projects to ensure program objectives are achieved within established timelines and budgets;
- Recognize and resolve technical difficulties associated with designs prior to release;
- Maintain records and relay information between customers and other stakeholders;
- Be aware of new technologies and opportunities to incorporate into a validation laboratory.
What do you need:
- Bachelor’s degree: Mechanical Engineering or similars (Post-Graduation is desirable);
- Solid experience in lab tests, validation routines and activities;
- Experience in data acquisition, instrumentation, and post processing data;
- Lab view experience or other any other programing language;
- Experience with NVH and stress/strain, data acquisition software, front-ends, and transducers;
- Capable of reading and interpreting order tracks, spectrograms and order spectra;
- Desirable familiarity with driveline products and driveline NVH testing and analysis;
- Advanced English.
If you are an AGCO employee, check more details about this position and apply at:
If you are not an AGCO employee, check more details about this position and apply at:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Our vacancies are for everyone. We recognize the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion in our work environment. We consider diversity as a power to leverage creativity and innovation. We work on equity to ensure that all people have fair conditions to be and evolve. Likewise, we invest in promoting an inclusive environment as a key to increasing team satisfaction and generating more business success.
Do you want to know a little more about our history? Access:
Apply and come feed the world with us!