Job ID: 76455
Required Travel :Up to 25%
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Amdocs Experience Design Center (XDC) is a passionate group of experts leading the digital evolution for the world’s largest Telco companies.
Our team of over 90 multidisciplinary professionals work a dynamic, collaborative environment, and together we are redefining what’s possible across mobile, enterprise, and emerging platforms, for diverse audiences, from various cultures.
We’re looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Lead with the experience, passion and skills to join our global team and influence millions of users across over 85 countries.
What will your job look like?
- Provide UX/UI design that is branded, creative, innovative, while facilitating a useful interactive experience
- Handle complex concepts as a senior designer in the group
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices, designs, and issues with peers, customers and development teams
- Support UI design for multiple projects at the same time
- Be service-oriented and able to present, explain and justify designs to stakeholders
- Consistently advocate for the user’s interests by verifying the design complies with standard usability principles and project constraints
- Define visual language and standards to create the application style guides for developers
- Develop and sign off on creative estimates and ensure high-quality execution of all deliverables
- Lead creative brainstorming sessions
- Guide and mentor team members, freelancers and external studios as needed
All you need is….
- Design school graduate (HIT, Shenkar, Vizo, Bezalel or equivalent), preferably a specialization in Interaction Design
- 3-5 years of experience designing user interfaces for various channels (e.g. tablet, mobile, web, desktop, TV)
- Strong UI/UX experience creating interfaces for complex interactive products
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking) with the ability to travel occasionally to customer sites overseas, and interact with teams in multiple international locations
- A master of digital design tools like Sketch, and comfortable with prototyping tools like Invision, Principle and adobe suite.
- Customer-facing experience – ability to present the design solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on)
Why you will love this job:
You will be defining market-leading solutions for the telecommunication industry
You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity to work with cutting edge and innovative design methods
You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment and a fast-growing organization
You’ll be involved in defining and strategies end to end solutions
** please apply with updated portfolio