Job ID: 83157
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
A professional who has a clear understanding of the product vision and requirements, and is able to articulate, communicate and convey these to the inbound team.
What will your job look like?
- You will liaise with the product manager to understand the product roadmap, features and changes in product requirements. Translate product roadmap into manageable product backlog and documents the epics/stories – consulting with product management, development, delivery, customers, etc.
- You will work with R&D to provide and refine estimations for projects, features, epics and stories. Prioritizes product backlog and supports the release planning and sprint planning exercises.
- You will support Focus Teams during sprints
- You will review, approve and design all product enhancement suggestions raised by Delivery, customers, Support and R&D.
- You will own and supports product readiness activities such as L2 training, WDP
All you need is…
- Full time Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.
- Total Experience – 6 to 10 years
- Experience in designing, consulting user interfaces for various channels (e.g. mobile, web, desktop) covering the entire design life cycle,user needs analysis, functional design, and usability validation.
- Expert with prototyping tools like Axure and MS Office
- Knowledge of using Sketch will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking) with ability to travel occasionally to customer sites overseas, and interact with teams in multiple international locations.
Must have Skills:
- User Centered Design Process
- User Research
- UXD Process
- Usability Testing
- Wireframes Design
- Low Fidelity Prototypes, High Fidelity Prototypes
- Interactive Prototypes
- Design Mockups
- Card Sorting
- Affinity Diagramming
- Service design framework
- User mental models
- Task flow design
- Information Architecture (IA) Design
- Design Thinking etc.
Good to have skills:
- Adobe products
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for Driving marketing research together with third party vendors to create thought leadership around offering domains to establish Amdocs as a key player
- You will develops and executes a cross-organization sales enablement plan and deliverables to address different needs per role and region for all Sales.
- You will engage with customers on a broad level to deliver marketing messages and supports lead initiation and sales efforts.
- You will drive participation in industry events (speaking, participation, sponsorships, awards, etc.), as relevant, to drive lead generation and awareness.