Job ID: 86414
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
You will join the Amdocs Development Digital team, bringing your talent as a pivot between the core product and customer, be in the heart of implementation and be a key element of Amdocs success.
What will your job look like?
- You will design and develop HTML5 based web client UI, implementing UI flows based on wireframes and graphical design
- You will define and implement flow and data models for client-backend communications, integrate external or internal APIs (JSON, REST, etc) for managing dynamic parts of the UI
- You will present demos of the software products to stakeholders and internal/external customers, using knowledge of the product/solution and technologies to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- Among your responsibilities will be to support external teams, possibly on customer site: deployment, testing, hot fixes etc.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree on Computer Science or a relevant field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the below technologies:
- Web applications development
- Web Development Framework Experience (preferably React/Redux)
- Backend services development and integration
- Knowledge of the below will be considered as an advantage:
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Hybrid application for mobile/tablet (iOS, Android)
- J2EE – REST/ Soap
- Strong Communication skills and the ability to work independently and manage relationships with various stakeholders.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
Why you will love this job:
- You will join an exciting team with strong professionals and work on projects around the world
- You will get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- You will be working on projects with some of the global market leaders in the Communications & Media sector