As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity :
Work with EGI Business and People Function leaders to ensure employees are rewarded in a fair way and recognized for the impact they build through an approach that furthers a culture of innovation, engagement and respect. Work in alignment with TR in Group Function TR, Business Areas and concerned Market Areas to ensure alignment of TR initiatives across Ericsson!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Work with managers and the People Function to embed global base pay, salary benchmarking, salary budgeting, short term variable pay, long term variable pay and employee recognition policies, work instructions, process and systems that are aligned with business needs and effectively and efficiently engage and motivate employees.
- Work with managers and the People Function to develop, implement and communicate the usage of additional effective and fair reward and recognition policies, work instructions, process and systems that engage and motivate employees.
- Ensure TR in EGI (and other GSCs) is aligned with all Business Areas and Market Areas.
- Ensure the international mobility of EGI employees is aligned with global policies and meets applicable compliance requirements.
- Provide Total Reward subject matter support for People Business Partners and managers.
- Ensure total reward is clearly and consistently communicated to managers and employees across EGI and GSCs.
- Maintain the relationship with various total reward external vendors covering salary data, pensions, employee benefit insurance renewals, employee benefit communication etc.
- Continuously provide training to business leaders and People business partners and generalists to ensure the successful usage of total reward policies, processes and initiatives.
- Manage the relationship with various total reward external vendors covering salary data, pensions, employee benefit insurance renewals, employee benefit communication etc.
- As a part of the global Total Reward SME team, be involved in the development and implementation of total reward initiatives across Ericsson that support business needs, enhance employee engagement, manage risks and control costs
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and Best in Class practices
- Exposure to international markets, program management & partner management.
- Experience in working in virtual global teams, SAP HR, Microsoft Office, Statistical tools, BI tools.
- Ability to identify new ways for People team to support the business strategy.
- Experienced level proficiency in the use of MS Excel i.e.; processing and analyzing data, modelling and scenario testing, and presenting results.
- Well-developed analytical skills and problem-solving skills, and the ability to “connect the dots” between the business needs and how we can best meet those needs.
- Experience managing projects, including defining scope, managing budgets, driving deliverables, meeting deadlines and managing competing priorities.
- Ability to deliver in a matrix organization
- Ability to identify new ways for People team to support the business strategy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Statistical tools, BI tools
- Education: · Master’s in human resources management
- Experience: 10-15 years
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.