A Tooling Technician safely and timely performs routine and non-routine tooling maintenance to maximize product quality and efficiency.
- Follow practices and processes intended to provide safe products that comply with appropriate laws and regulations, meet the company quality standards, and serve the needs of our customers. This includes a commitment to a process of continuous improvement.
- Safely and timely perform routine and non-routine tooling maintenance to maximize product quality and efficiency.
- Perform removal, cleaning, installation, and realignment of tooling on machines (mold changes) in a timely manner determined by the maintenance supervisor and in accordance with company policy.
- Monitor mold inventories on daily basis.
- Order and receive molds as needed.
- Keep records on tooling sent out for repair.
- Comply with all safety, quality, and Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
- Perform other duties within the employee’s training and skills as directed by the supervisor and/or manager.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work weekends as needed.
- One (1) year of mechanical experience required.
- Machine Operator and/or industrial maintenance experience preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.