At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a Tooling Supervisor at Bombardier, you are responsible for managing employees and you will be accountable for ensuring the alignment of your organization with the Achieving Excellence System (AES). You must master, teach, live and role model the system across all operational levers (Safety, Quality, Productivity, Human Development and Cost).
In your role, you will:
– Manage a team of 20 tool makers by exerting your leadership while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier;
– Establish and control the achievement of production objectives ( On time delivery anf quality control);
– Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of the problem resolution process;
– Coach your team in order to develop their talent in the organization;
– Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives;
– Optimize the sharing of knowledge and best practices throughout the organization.
As our ideal candidate,
– You have a recognized experience in Tooling assembly for manufacturing;
– You have five (5) years management experience in a manufacturing environment (aerospace environment is an asset);
– You hold at a minimum a High School Diploma (studies in operations management or related disciplines is an asset);
– You are proficient in French (bilingualism an asset);
– You have strong communication skills;
– You have advanced planning and organizational skills to ensure the attainment of results;
– You have management experience in a unionized environment (an asset);
– You have a good understanding of the principles of lean manufacturing (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.11.2019, 7:32:47 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing