At Applied, the Warehouse Associate has immediate impact on our Distribution Center’s performance and in customer satisfaction. You’ll join a tight-knit team serving multiple service centers, internal associates, and loyal, long-term customers. Productivity and accuracy are key measures for success.
As an Applied Third Shift Warehouse associate, you will perform a variety of duties required within the warehouse from 8:00 P.M.- 4:30 A.M, Sunday- Thursday.
Your duties will include:
- Receive and verify incoming materials
- Answer after hours calls from the service centers
- Maintain stock areas
- Pick and prepare sales orders for outbound shipment
- Verify merchandise and ensure accuracy
- Work from daily schedule, work orders, verbal and written instructions
- Use motor truck, hand and mobile lift equipment, simple hand and power tools, weighing scales, postage meters
- Other duties as assigned
- Dependability; Consistent with attendance
- Attention to detail
- Strong telephone presence
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 lbs. or more
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year warehouse experience
- Industrial Equipment operating experience
- Demonstrated teamwork, productivity, accuracy, and professionalism
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.