Additional Locations: US-AL-Birmingham; US-GA-Atlanta
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Boston Scientific Neuromodulation
Territory Manager – Radiofrequency – Southeast (covering AL, MS, LA, GA)
An exciting opportunity
Chronic pain affects hundreds of millions of people worldwide, including more than 100 million in the US alone. Our global mission—our passion and purpose—is to help these people with cutting-edge technologies. We helped develop the science of Neuromodulation. We are leaders in Spinal Cord Stimulation: the use of implanted electrical devices to help relieve pain. We are also a leader in DBS: deep brain stimulation. People with a passion to improve lives created these solutions and are hard at work on other breakthroughs. If you share our passion to truly make a difference, please join us. At Boston Scientific Neuromodulation, you’ll have the opportunity to improve people’s lives by defining and developing new business opportunities within a defined geographical territory that clearly reflects the company's vision and priorities regarding product usage. You will develop people and maintain an awareness of local competitive conditions to increase sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling: Drives sales revenue to achieve territory priorities. Demonstrates advanced knowledge and insight of competitor strengths, weaknesses and strategies. Works closely with Regional Business Managers, Territory Managers and Clinical Specialists on developing and executing sales strategy.
- Focused in selling both capital and disposable Radiofrequency products at hospitals, surgery centers, and private clinics specializing in interventional pain management and neurosurgery.
- 75% of time will be spent travelling to develop new business and maintain current accounts. Candidates must have a successful sales record in medical equipment/device sales.
- Business Acumen: Translates business strategy into clear objectives by maintaining pricing strategy discipline, anticipating problems and establishing procedures for meeting goals. Acts in accordance with compliance, quality and T&E policies. Demonstrates broad understanding of financial management principles and its impact on a territory level. Collaborates with Regional Business Manager, HE&R and National Accounts to increase sales team success.
- People: Provides and receives coaching, and open and honest feedback to ensure success. Develops high performing teams by establishing a spirit of cooperation and cohesion for achieving goals. Builds rapport with clinicians, nurses, technicians and patients to influence sales and usage of BSN products. Actively listens to others with empathy and respect. Is committed to professional and personal development. Conducts oneself in a professional manner in all interactions.
- Technical: Appropriate working knowledge of BSN products and applications. Basic computer skills, procedures and programming. Competent to support physician's use of our products in the OR and typical patient programming and reprogramming. Translates technical and clinical knowledge and information in a way that builds customer and patient loyalty. Provides technical feedback to Clinical, Marketing, Quality and R&D. Serves as a resource for clinical support for trouble shooting, programming and patient follow up.
- Adheres to company policies and conducts all business in an ethical manner.
- Manage your territory with integrity and in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
A global leader
- At Boston Scientific Neuromodulation, you join a team that pioneered in the fields of Spinal Cord Stimulation and Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS). But we don’t rest on our laurels. We never stop looking for ways to advance these state-of-the-art technologies and improve. And over the past four decades, Neuromodulation technology has helped relieve pain and other symptoms for more than 400,000 people worldwide. But there’s still so much more to do. So much more potential. So many more opportunities. So many more unmet needs. If you have the dedication, the drive, and the determination to help take Neuromodulation—and Boston Scientific—to the next level of excellence, we need you and want you.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years’ experience in aggressive medical device commission sales role
- 2 years of business to business sales or Capital Equipment Sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical device sales experience
- Operating room conduct and Hospital, physician’s office or Medical Field support knowledge
- 3 – 5 years experience in aggressive medical device commission sales role
- Exposure to FDA regulations
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 450678