Our elite sales team is made up of passionate, dedicated professionals, delivering the most advanced medical technologies to patients in need. By collaborating extensively with leading healthcare professionals you’ll see first-hand the impact you have on individual lives – one patient at a time.
The core objective of this role is to support the Peripheral Interventions division in achieving sales targets, goals and objectives of the division: to aid the achievement of customer satisfaction and business growth through focused business planning; and to support customers with clinical expertise to enable optimal patient outcomes.
. Drive the growth of Interventional Oncology portfolio with existing accounts and set up new accounts within the designated territory
. Develop and build Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) relationships in referring clinicians, Nucleer Medicine, & Interventional Radiology
. Develop and maintain a high level of product and market-related knowledge with support from the medical team and local KOL’s
. Understand the medical and regulatory issues relating to Interventional Oncology portfolio and provide advice and recommendations to various cross-functional groups internally
. Follow-up the quotation requests and tenders of the hospitals, prepare necessary documents and quotations and sign the contracts
. Work closely with Customer Service to ensure that the invoices reach the hospitals properly, follow-up payments of these invoices
- Is a seasoned professional sales person, with demonstrated sales success.
- Strong track record of identifying and executing on new business opportunities.
- Effectively determines customer’s needs and applies knowledge of products and services to meet these needs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a territory.
- Identify and build strong long-term relationships with KOL’s and all other clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of medical sales experience
- Experience in Nuclear Medicine and or Oncology field is preferable
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of devices and treatment applications.
- Proactively keeps up to date with product and technical knowledge.
- Builds and maintains effective networks that add value in achieving work related goals.
- Skilled in building rapport with a wide variety of individuals.
- Understands the balance between taking time to build rapport and achieving objectives set.
- Works effectively and collaboratively within the team environment.
- Maintains well organised materials, files, system and reports.
- Plans and prioritizes territory activity.
- Makes sure all parts of a job are completed in full, within deadlines, including follow up plans and paperwork.
- Has a results-oriented mindset.
- Measures his/her own performance and seeks feedback for self-development.
- Demonstrates resilience and has a strong sense of urgency.
- Recognises and acts on opportunities.
- Maintains a flexible approach to meet goals.
Does this sound like you? Are you looking to join an exciting opportunity? Then do not hesitate to apply now!