No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 74622 – Atlanta, Georgia, United States
We invite you to apply for our Territory Manager at Atlanta, GA. The role is responsible for managing a customer base of veterinary clinics and specialty pet retail stores building net sales, product mix, growing overall Hills consumption, share of market and BRMO (brand recommended most often), while also staying abreast of the competitive climate in the assigned territory to ensure the appropriate actions take place to drive the business.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage a customer base of veterinary clinics and specialty pet retail stores, building net sales, volume, market share and BRMO while improving product mix
- Ensure excellent coverage and 6Ps execution, to grow net sales, drive volume, Brand Recommended Most Often (BRMO) and market share
- Promote and merchandise Hill's products and services. Implement the Perfect Clinic / Store program where applicable.
- Educate customers through detailing and in-clinic seminars on the superior economic and nutritional value of Hill's pet diets and products
- Contribute to pets' well-being by driving endorsement of our products
- Develop creative customer specific strategies and joint plans to drive results, based on Customer Analysis
- Leverage Hill’s commercial and professional programs to drive product experience, awareness of superior formulation and taste to generate professional endorsement, and improve sales and market share in the clinic.
- Rollout new product launches and detail products to clinic staff leading to increased in-store presence and market leadership for all products
- Bachelor Degree w/ recent commercial internship 2+ years of sales experience or Vet Hospital experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid driver's license
- Proficient computer skills ( Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Degree related to Sales
- RVT (registered veterinary technician)/CVT (certified veterinary technician) certification
- Field sales experience in Animal Health
- DVM degree (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine)
- Ability to relocate for future opportunities in 1-2 years
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and presentation skills, highly competitive, tenacious, and self-motivated
- Strong selling skills. Ability to persuade, negotiate and close
- Excellent skills in time management, planning and managing budgets
- Drive to grow and build a territory and a passion for pets
- Good analytical skills and basic understanding of business and business terminology
- Good work ethic, professional appearance and approach, high integrity
- Highly competitive pay
- Opportunity to work with a highly-committed and professional sales team
- Great employee, domestic partner, and family benefits that start the first day of employment
- Retirement Savings & Investment Plan with company contributions and matching
- Annual education/tuition reimbursement up to $10,000
- 14 paid holidays and annual vacation
- World-class training and development opportunities
- Highly professional, ethical, and caring environment
Hill’s Territory Managers also enjoy:
- Fully paid company vehicle
- Competitive bonus
- Company provided home office equipment, laptop, iPad and connectivity
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill’s Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills’ mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL’S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL’S® Science Diet® and HILL’S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill’s and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.