- Well understand with brand theme, further use this knowledge to identify and leverage activation & community building opportunities for the adidas brand.
- Support the development of the Retail activations in Key store format.
- Understand the target consumers profile, well briefing to agency to efficiently get qualify proposal
- Collaborate cross functionally to help steer stake holder alignment on own retail activations.
Execution & Management
- Flawless execution of the agreed retail activations.
- Marketing Agencies– Coordinate with agencies for planning, execution & budgeting.
- Support writing briefs for activations and ensure that all relevant target KPI’s are addressed.
- Working Budget– Ensure that your individual activations hit their pre-agreed budgets & control any financial misappropriations.
- Ensure information requirement for Finance team is provided in time & is accurate.
- Support management of the regional adidas community building initiatives & programs.
- Execute any other relevant projects assigned by your line manager.
Evaluation & Reporting
- Support evaluation of your activations from a KPI and ROI perspective and share with relevant teams.
- Provide a regular input for competitor reporting & other reports as needed by your line manager.
- Target adiCLUB members engagement
- Sales and Traffic increase pp vs benchmark numbers
- Consumer NPS
- HQ Brand Activation team;
- HQ Finance & Purchase team
- Sports marketing team
- Operation team
- Category teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Fluent in English/Mandarin
- Strategic minded with strong executional abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Business trip required
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Strong skill with PPT
- Fashion and good sense with prducts
- Consumer focused
- Prefer male
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business, or equivalent professional experience, ideally within the Marketing domain. (Additional sales/retail experience is an added advantage).
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing management experience, with a distinct track record of success and high level of knowledge in consumer activation area;
- Event agency working experience is a MUST
- Passion for sports & sports culture