Job ID – 96328
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Leads and directs teams to deliver a unique, high quality product, service or product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for all Project Management Office domains: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Change, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Integration
- You will deliver defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality
- You will develop the project’s Scope of Work, and is accountable for building and maintaining an ongoing Project Management Plan
- You will build and manage an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to ensure efficient project delivery, usually in a matrix manner
- You will be responsible for the management of project resources (Amdocs, clients, and sub-contractors), ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
- You will align project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans. Prioritize tasks and resolves issues/conflicts.
All you need is…
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field. MBA/PGDPM preferred.
- Total Experience – 6 to 10 years in IT with knowledge of latest trends in Technology/Business.
- Customer Success Lead will be interface between customers and internal Technical team.
- Telecom sector experience and knowledge of BSS/OSS products & solutions is mandatory.
- Techno Managerial (individual contributor) profile who understands the business flows, functional flows and worked with business, consulting kind of roles.
- Candidate should have technical skills to understand customer’s technical issue and can assess business impact, communicating it across multiple groups including executive management.
- Strong communication, inter-personal skills.
- Pre-sales experience will be a big advantage.
- Exceptional customer handling & engagement skills with previous track record of same.
- Ability to work & communicate under stressful situations during Production Incidents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language is required, including the ability to communicate technical concepts clearly, effectively and confidently on conference calls, meetings and via email at all levels of the organization is essential.
- Flexible with work, ready to work beyond Business Hours & interfacing with clients across Geographies.
Why you will love this job:
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs
- You will be able to work with the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce