Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Job Title : Technician, Project
General Summary : Responsible for coordinating, monitoring, supervising and executing the activities of one or more projects.
Assists in planning and execution of project activities.
Follow up with vendors and suppliers.
Follow up with internal stakeholders.
Manage direct reports
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Make Layouts designs, Engineering drawings using Autocad/Draftsight.
- Assess technical requirement of job & Communicate with vendors , seek quotations.
- Coordinate with respective departments and ensure availability of resource.
- Ensure timely completion of projects by closely Monitoring, Coordinating & Supervising contractors and vendors.
- Generate E-requisions in system.
- Ensure safety at work.
- Generate Work permits and get it approved all from stake holders
- Ensure documentation is up to date and complete.
- Assess Ergonomics, safety, productivity aspects while designing infrastructure.
- Encourage, motivate and manage performance of direct reports
Qualification & Experience : Graduates in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering with minimum 2 years of relevant hands on experience in projects/Maintenance.
Skills Required :
- Includes demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Autocad/Draftsight , Solidworks, Excel ,Powerpoint
- Must possess people management skills.
- Ability to think out of box and should be able to anticipate potential risks involved.
- Should possess sound technical knowledge.
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.