For our Team Customer Support at our bavarian location Marktoberdorf we are looking for a
Technical Specialist (m/f/d) Fendt Tractors – Central Europe.
As a reliable partner for our farmers, you will help master challenging situations in the best possible way. We see ourselves as dynamic decision-makers and always find a solution. To do this, we use state-of-the-art technologies, ranging from augmented reality to artificial intelligence. We are proud to be considered the number 1 in service & support for agricultural technology. With us, you can expect a strong team spirit and the satisfaction of our customers.
What You Will Do
- You will provide technical support to our sales partners and assist them in complex technical issues
- You will support Customer Service in the development of technical solutions and actively participate in dealer development and the assessment of sales partners according to dealer standards
- You are responsible for the conversion measures and create the corresponding evaluations
- You instruct our sales partners in AGCO system technology (diagnostic tools, knowledge database, AGCO-Net, TechConnect)
- You participate in internal and external technical training courses
- You are dedicated to the processing of goodwill cases
What You Will Bring
- Completed engineering studies in a technical field or completed training with further training as a master craftsman or technician (m/f/d).
- Practical work experience in the field of agricultural machinery technology, ideally tractors and corresponding service methods
- Relevant experience in the field of engine technology
- Good command of written and spoken English
A Plus If You Have
- Basic knowledge of electronics and bus systems in agricultural technology
- Good knowledge of hydraulic systems common in the industry
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Pleasure in dealing with people, strong communication skills as well as a team-oriented, flexible way of working
- Willingness to travel to the countries Slovenia, Croatia and Hungary
What We Offer
We welcome you to our appreciative, open corporate culture – with a great team spirit and good work atmosphere. We offer attractive, fair remuneration, with additional insurance and pension schemes. We attach great importance to supporting you in your individual work-life balance – your health is important to us. As part of our Corporate Health Management, you will benefit from intensive company medical care, advice on social matters, numerous sports programs, and much more. Your ideas and your personal and professional development are important to us. We look forward to developing your full potential together with you and shaping the future of sustainable agriculture.
The AGCO Corporation
AGCO is a major worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment. AGCO offers a full product line including tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment and implements through more than 3,000 independent dealers and distributors in over 140 countries